Terms and Conditions
James Derby independently manages and operates the website jamesderby.com. These terms and conditions refer to this website and any interactions with it. If you are unsure on any of our terms or conditions, please contact us before making your purchase. You can see all of our web pages, including all policies from the sitemap.
- By signing up to our newsletter, registering for an account or making a purchase with us, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
- The terms and conditions are updated on a regular basis, so you should review them each time you make a purchase or interact with the website.
Agreement / Contract of Sale
- We reserve the right to cancellation at any time prior to delivery. The contract of sale is complete once we have sent the item out for delivery and confirmed this with you. Prior to this completion we can cancel at any time, for any reason.
- If an item is incorrectly priced on our website, we reserve the right to cancellation of the transaction and to relist the item at the correct price.
- Any transaction made between us is governed by English law.
- Our VAT number is 288 8632 39.
- The prices of our items are constantly subject to change, especially if we have a sale. Please ensure that you are aware of the confirmed price at the point of checkout before confirming your purchase.
- Occasionally third party websites such as Google may show our prices incorrectly. We do not have control of this misinformation and you should always refer to jamesderby.com for the correct pricing.
- Any payment made from your debit or credit card will be taken immediately at the point of purchase. If you would like to cancel an order once a purchase has been made, let us know and we can return the amount in full. Please see our delivery & returns policy for further information.
- Only when an item has not yet been sent for delivery can you be given an instant refund. If the item has been sent out for delivery, the refund can only take place once the item has been returned within the time frame set in the delivery & returns policy.
- For fraud protection, we capture your IP address when you make a purchase. We perform multiple checks to ensure that no fraudulent transactions take place.
- We take the use and manage of data extremely seriously and have a separate policy specifically for privacy. Please read our current privacy and cookie policies.
Delivery & Returns
- Please refer to our latest delivery & returns policy for all information concerning delivery and returns.
- Usage of any text or imagery from jamesderby.com is prohibited unless authorised by James Derby.
- James Derby is authorised to use all images that are currently displayed on the website.